This site chronicles the work of the Shambhala Process Team (PT).
Here you will find information on several topics, including:
- Our role in assisting the Shambhala community in transforming our social relations, cultural practices, and structures to be in line with our values; biographies of the PT Steering Committee; and a list of PT members (About Us)
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Process Team as received and answered by the Transition Task Force (FAQ)
- Our working groups and principles that guide our work together (How We Work)
- Periodic updates informing the community about our activities and progress (Community Updates)
- Minutes from Process Team Steering Committee and Working Group meetings (Meeting Minutes)
- Information about the formation of the Process Team, cross-referenced from the Transition Task Force website (Transition Task Force Archive)
- A contact form for those who wish to reach the Process Team as a whole (Contact Us)
We hope that these resources will be of benefit in creating transparency and building trust during this uncertain and transformative period.