This site chronicles the work of the Shambhala Process Team (PT).
Follow the links below for more information on how we are working to benefit Shambhala:
|Innovations in Shambhala||Sense of Shambhala Survey Results||Shambhala Community Conversations|
- Our role in assisting the Shambhala community in transforming our social relations, cultural practices, and structures to be in line with our values; biographies of the PT Steering Committee; and a list of PT members: About us
- Our working groups and principles that guide our work together: How we work
- Periodic updates informing the community about our activities, meetings, and progress: Process Team Updates (see menu links)
- Working groups are smaller groups working on specific projects – Work they are ready to share: Working Group Updates
- A social change methodology that can help guide the community and now has many small groups working on change in the local levels. Theory U
- External resources and information, including about the formation of the Process Team: External resource (see menu links)
- A contact form for those who wish to reach the Process Team as a whole: Contact Us
We hope that these resources will be of benefit in creating transparency and building trust during this uncertain and transformative period of the Shambhala community.