Attendees : Catherine Éveillard, Ivan Tröscher, Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Nora Wiser, Shel Sampa Fisher
Absent : Kristine McCutcheon
Facilitator : JB Minutes : SSF Time Keeper :CE
Speakers List : Well-Being : NW Call Host :JF
2.A. Opening Extended Check-In
2.B. Review / Assign Meeting Roles
2.C. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
2.D. Approval of today’s Agenda
2.E Make copies of this document for approved Agenda, and for taking Minutes.
2.F. Confirm Date of Next Meeting (2021.04.27)
2.G. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.H. Upcoming Events (see status updates below)
– All PT-Call – April 25th, 16:00 Eastern Time
3. Status Updates
3.A. Invitation to All-PT meeting 2021.04.25
It went out to PT, it still needs to go to Shambhala Network
We will use a different password for open-to-community calls, and activate the waiting room
* Action Item (SSF) – Notify PT of April All-PT Call password change via Special Notice
3.B. Conversation with key stakeholders re. ideas for policy for serving on PT
Scheduled for this week, and adding another re. increasing access to groups.io exchanges.
3.C. Catching Up Posting of CB Minutes to PT Web Site
4. Review Plan for 2021.04.25 All-PT Meeting
Business Portion (Lead by IT & CE)
– WG Updates (emphasis on CEI)
– Appreciation & Farewell to people stepping down
– Welcome new people serving on the PT
– Towards Seating a CB selection group : Start a nomination process for WG reps.
Themed Discussion (JF & JB)
– Code of Conduct Training and Culture Shift ?
– How do we become all responsible for the health of the whole ?
– What can we learn from each other ?
– How can we learn from each other ?
5. Process for replacing CB members
How to ensure knowledge-transfer and group memory to new CB ?
People confirmed stepping down : JF, SSF, NW, KM
Could new people come on for a while before old people step down ?
Could we have a continuity transition period to ensure group memory and know-how ?
Would it be possible to create a role for someone who is new to the PT ?
CB Term limit ? 3 years ?
Expression of an ideal CB renewal strategy that each year 1/3 of CB stepped down and was filled with new people.
Should we all step down and do a full nomination process ? No, that would be too costly in terms of relearning for new CB.
6. PT Admin
7.A. Drafting a Welcome Message for new people serving on the PT
* Action Item (JF) – To write this message and share with CB.
* Action Item (KM, SSF) – Inviting new people to groups.io main and working groups.
* Action Item (SSF) – Invite to next All-PT call (add to new people to groups.io main before sending All-PT Call special notice update)
7.B. Appreciation & Farewell Message for the people who have stepped down recently
* Action Item (IT, SSF) – To write this message and share with CB.
7.C. Checklist for when People Step Down
– Appreciation & Farewell message
– Update groups.io list
– WG are responsible for updating access to their shared drive
7. Review Backlog Items on Trello
Debrief and Closing
A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did not like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time), and Closing Touch-In
B. Dedication of Merit
|Date||Review Date||Decision Details|
|Initially, All-PT calls where whole community is invited will have a distinct password and use the waiting room feature. (i.e. 2021.04.25 All-PT Call)|
|Date||Due Date||Lead||Action Item Details|
|SSF||Notify PT of April All-PT Call password change via Special Notice (groups.io)|
|2021.04.22||JF||Draft a Welcome Message for new people serving on PT|
|2021.04.22||KM, SSF||Invite new people serving on PT to groups.io main and working groups.|
|2021.04.22||KM, SSF||Invite new people serving on PT to next All-PT call (i.e. add new people to groups.io main before sending All-PT Call special notice update)|
|2021.04.22||IT, SSF||Draft an Appreciation & Farewell Message for people stepping down from PT and share with CB.|