Coordinating Boddy Meeting Minutes of 2020.11.05

Shambhala Process Team – Coordinating Body  Minutes  Meeting of 2020.11.05

Attendees : Catherine Éveillard, Ivan Tröscher, Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Kristine McCutcheon, Nora Wiser  Absent :  Shel Sampa Fisher

Roles  Facilitator : CE Minutes : JB   Speakers List : [name]  Time Keeper : NW Well-Being : [name] Call Host : JF

1. Meditation
2. Opening
2.A. Opening Touch-In (brief transition: “what is alive in me now”)
2.B. Review/ Assign Meeting Roles
2.C. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
2.D. Approval of Agenda of Current Meeting
2.E Make copies of this document for approved Agenda, and for taking Minutes.
2.F. Confirm Date of Next Meeting
2.G. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.H. Upcoming Events (dates related to PT or CB) – open office hours 11-14 3 PM Eastern, all-PT call 11-28 3 PM Eastern
3. Status Updates

3.A. Completed Action Item Evaluations

3.B. Action Item Status Updates

CE-JF-SSF – CB Nominee update
Welcome and thanks to Ivan Troescher taking the Governance seat
JF-KM – Centre Zoom gathering
Oct 30 had 12 attendees, open conversation. Another one scheduled for Nov 6th. Need monthly schedule. Whether to offer in Europe?.
JF-CE — Plan for Forgiveness gathering
18 people invited to process-pilot format is being planned — connect deeply. Outcome will emerge.
SSF – Membership All-PT Call Feedback Need to review the recording of the September call, Will create a transcript, extract meaningful nuggets.
JB – minutes from 10-25 all-PT meeting
Not ready, but when they are, the link to the notes can be sent to our list of centre and group leaders.
JB – CE TF Update
Board supportive, information to the community will be posted on the PT website
CE – Inclusivity grant update
Idea of PT meeting with the inclusivity grant recipients is supported by SGS — only 3 grants have been approved so far.
4. Goodbye and Welcome Members
Announce Ivan taking a seat on the CB, welcome Barbara to Finance and Legal
Body Break
5. Brainstorming CB Evaluation Measures Proposed Evaluation indicators 2020.11.05

6. PT web page — need a segment that hosts the community conversation initiative. Includes harvest that people can post to. – possibly rearrange pages
7. Ideas for November All-PT Themed Call (2020.10.25)
Have the meeting be a chance for each WG to update on what they are doing. Acknowledge this has been hard to do. Maybe turn the documentation of that meeting into a living document to keep people updated on activities?
Flex Time
– A Time for Empathetic Conversations ?
10. Debrief and Closing
10.A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did not like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time)
10.B. Closing Touch-In
10.C. Dedication of Merit
10.D. Bow

Action Items


Date Due Date Lead Action Item Details
11.05.2020 11.12.2020 CE/IT THoughts about how-whether to extend the Centres and Groups open zoomt o European sangha
11.05.2020 11.12.2020 CE/JB Draft CB evaluation report
11.05.2020 11.12.2020 KM Report Centre and Groups zoom to Melanie
11.05.2020 JB, SSF Revision of PT web page to host CE and SoS on top
11.05.2020 KM Invitation to Working Groups to report activities at the November all-PT meeting

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *