Shambhala Process Team – Coordinating Body Minutes Meeting of 2020.10.29
Attendees : Catherine Éveillard, Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Shel Sampa Fisher Absent : Kristine McCutcheon, Nora Wiser
Roles Facilitator : JB Minutes : JB Speakers List : [name] Time Keeper : NW Well-Being : [name] Call Host : JF
2.A. Opening Touch-In (brief transition: “what is alive in me now”)
2.B. Review/ Assign Meeting Roles
2.C. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
2.D. Approval of Agenda of Current Meeting
2.E Make copies of this document for approved Agenda, and for taking Minutes.
2.F. Confirm Date of Next Meeting
2.G. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.H. Upcoming Events (dates related to PT or CB)
3. Status Updates
3.A. Completed Action Item Evaluations
3.B. Action Item Status Updates
SSF – Membership All-PT Call Feedback Need to review the recording of the September call, Will create a transcript, extract meaningful nuggets.
JB – CE TF Update View: each person transforms from separateness to integration.
JF Update on new F&L WG — Barbara Wolkowitz and Jon Barbieri will meet and get going.
4. Nomination Process for CB Vacancy
– Extended Status Update
– Including people besides those serving on the CB to help with the final nominees interviews, should these be required. Done, waiting for confirmation of attendance. Interviews are 10-30-20.
5. Brainstorming CB Evaluation Measures
– Are we ready to share a draft with the PT ?
How to scale up to a larger group of active people – how to keep small groups of people connected to each other. Collaborative – clear delegation and linking through communication.
Early, but having indicators will be confidence building. Mix counts and evaluations. Identify dimensions of good functioning and what the measures would look like. Dimensions of PT functioning and CB functioning. This is a coordinating mechanism.
6. Forgiveness and Reconciliation – A Proposal
Extended Status Update—- tension around staying/escaping.
7. Discuss format of Center and Group zoom agenda: What are the challenges you are facing and what support could we offer each other? What is inspiring? Safe space, cradle of loving kindness
8. Review of the October All-PT Themed Call (2020.10.25): Success that the Board,PT and SGS together – felt complete like we were all on the same page, open and sharing. Bottom up emphasis, not waiting for the Board to do everything, but they want to listen,Circulation of communication
9. Inclusivity Support Team Update
– Grant-recipients outreach effort
Idea shared with Tara, she is supportive
– A Time for Empathetic Conversations ?
10. Debrief and Closing
10.A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did not like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time)
10.B. Closing Touch-In
10.C. Dedication of Merit
|Date||Due Date||Lead||Action Item Details|
|10-29-20||11-4-20||JF-CE||Confirm attendance for forgiveness gathering, plan the 11-15 gathering|
|10-29-20||11-4-20||SSF-JB||Turn the evaluation brainstorm document into a set of indicatorsJB|
|10-29-20||11-4-20||JB||Post minutes from 10-25 All-PT meeting|