coordinating Body Meeting Notes – 2021.01.19

Shambhala Process Team – Coordinating Body Minutes Meeting of 2021.01.19

Attendees :  Catherine Éveillard, Ivan Tröscher, Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Kristine McCutcheon, Nora Wiser, Shel Sampa Fisher Absent :  

Roles Facilitator : IT Minutes : JF  Speakers List : [name] Time Keeper : JB Well-Being : [name] Call Host : JF

Item
1. Meditation
2. Opening
2.A. Opening Touch-In (brief transition: “what is alive in me now”)
2.B. Review/ Assign Meeting Roles –
2.C. Approval of minutes of last meeting
2.D. Approval of Agenda of Current Meeting
2.E Make copies of this document for approved Agenda, and for taking Minutes.
2.F. Confirm Date of Next Meeting (2021.01.26)
2.G. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.H. Upcoming Events (see status updates below)
2021.01.23 All-PT Call – Centres & Groups
3. Status Updates

3. A. PT January Communication to the Community (1.15)
Feedback. Follow up could be an agenda item?

3. B. Adding PT membership / clarification of membership / leaving members
WG can accept new members; PT needs a written statement of how new members are added. Introduction of terms – from one Shambhala Day to the next. When WG people are added to Group.io, they are in effect PT members. SSF and KM will write up a document. This is a follow-up from December All-PT meeting.

3. C. Trello update; is it being updated?
Is being updated by SSF

3. D. CB-PT zoom room status – solved.

4. January 23, 1pm ET All-PT Call
Communication Exchange: PT with, SGS, Land
Centers, and Major Centers – invitation
Have heard from MGayner, BRailla, Joanna
Need clarity for land centers on what info to share.
Susan Skjei was also invited.
Still need to hear from WG and who is presenting
Basic Agenda (hosted by CB- community Building)
Indiv WG updates
Introduction : This call is an opportunity to hear from the Land Centres and have a communication exchange, without problem solving.
Status updates from land centers
Gen Discussion
GMS received email from M Klein – share those points with PT and land centers.

PT WGs to provide their updated reports.
CB host for this all-PT call? KM with support from SSF and JF

Body Break
5. a) Community Engagement
Now a registration page on Shambhala Online for upcoming conversations: CE registration page for ‘Belonging in Shambhala’ conversations in January and February.
CE has arranged mentoring with Phill Cass and Susan Skjei for facilitators.
Other CE conversations coming soon:
Waiting for GMS how they want to frame their topic.
PTP CE questions, CoC CE questions framed.
How to support local leaders and land centers.
b) data management update – working on a dashboard for well-being and strategic goals, a reflection of our interdependence and how to help centers prosper (a new proposal by SGS)

6. CB Role Appreciation & Evaluation – how the PT evaluates and gives feedback to the CB.
Planning Document Updated (SSF)
Draft gForm

A Next Step : Get PT Feedback on Questions
This becomes role evaluation of the PT.

Flex time
Debrief and Closing
A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did not like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time) and
Closing Touch-In
B. Dedication of Merit
C. Bow

Decisions Made

 

Date Review Date Decision Details

 

Action Items

 

Date Due Date Lead Action Item Details
1/19 1/26 SSF & KM Finish google document on PT membership and present to CB next week.
1/19 SSF Share new zoom room info with all on CB. (done)
1/19 SSF Send survey points from GMS to KM to update invitation
1/19 KM Send updated information / invitation to those invited to All-PT call
2021.01.19 SSF Draft a request for comments from the PT re. CB Role Appreciation & Evaluation questions. (done)
2021.01.19 All Review and make any comments on latest draft of CB RA&A document.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *