Shambhala Process Team – Coordinating Body
Minutes Meeting of 2020.08.20
Attendees : Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Kristine McCutcheon, Nora Wiser, Shel Sampa Fisher Absent : Catherine Éveillard, Diane Whitcomb
Roles Facilitator : JF Minutes : SSF Speakers List : [name] Time Keeper : JB Well-Being : [name] Call Host : JF
2.A. Opening Touch-In
2.B. Review/ Assign Meeting Roles
2.C. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
2.D. Approval of Agenda of Current Meeting
2.E. Confirm Date of Next Meeting
2.F. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.G. Upcoming Events (dates related to PT or CB)
3.A. Completing Action Item Evaluation
– (JB, all) Create a CB CE TF
3.B. Action Item Status Check-Ins / Updates
– (KM) Reminder to participate in Comms document
– (JB, NW) Possibility of Social Meditation activities
4. (JB) CB CE TF Update – Preparing the 2020.08.30 All-PT Call
CB guidance for CE TF
What areas does the PT need to focus on?
How do we bring the broader community into this effort?
5. CB Alignment with Board – Review of latest Board update
All-PT related discussion
Could we have a view of the PT as “verb”, rather than a noun ?
Could we reinvent how we organize the PT to better serve the current needs of the community ?
6. Work together on next External Communication
Urgently need all CB to help complete the PT call-out for the next All-PT call.
Also need to get a next community communications ready to send.
8. Debrief and Closing
8.A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did no like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time)
8.B. Closing Touch-In
8.C. Dedication of Merit
Update of CB guidance to CE TF – Framing of next All-PT call
* What areas does the PT need to focus on?
* How do we bring the broader community into this effort?