Attendees : Catherine Éveillard, Ivan Tröscher, Janet Bronstein, Jim Fladmark, Nora Wiser
Absent : Kristine McCutcheon, Shel Sampa Fisher
Facilitator : NW Minutes : JB Time Keeper : CE
Well-Being : Speakers List : Call Host : JF
2.A. Opening Check-In
2.B. Review / Assign Meeting Roles
2.C. Approval of Minutes of Last Meeting
2.D. Approval of today’s Agenda
2.E Make copies of this document for approved Agenda, and for taking Minutes.
2.F. Confirm Date of Next Meeting (2021.04.13)
2.G. Confirm Call Connection Info for Next Meeting
2.H. Upcoming Events (see status updates below)
– All PT-call April 25th, 16:00 Eastern Time
3. Status Updates
3.A. Call with new people serving on Finance & Legal WG
– PT oath ?, Perhaps a welcome at next All-PT meeting ?
4. Further Discussion of Serving on PT Document
What happens if a new person wants to join but the WG they want to join doesn’t want them?
* Propose to ask the WG, and if they say no, form a task force that the new person could be part of
Have a simpler proposal for serving on the PT, perhaps based on an annual flow, decorum “house rules”, how do people enter – into PT or into WG ? We now realize that there needs to be a way in if a WG is not ready to accept new members.
* If this is our idea, we should talk to key people beforehand who need to understand this proposal. We explain the point of it, what we are trying to do, let them give us feedback.
Proposal – subcommittee to rewrite the proposal along the lines we have discussed. Then we consider whether to go ahead and discuss with our key stakeholders, before it goes to the next All-PT meeting.
5. Follow-Up to Recent Groups dot I.O. Posts re CB
– There are people on PT who do not understand what the CB is/does ?
6. Review Backlog Items on Trello
7. Working out April All PT Call
– Hopefully bring back the revised Serving-on-PT Flow document, after discussions about ground rules with key stakeholders
Debrief and Closing
A. Brief Meeting Evaluation (thumb gestures and, or a quick round of liked & did not like, deeper discussion would be scheduled for another time), and Closing Touch-In
B. Dedication of Merit
|Date||Review Date||Decision Details|
|2021.04.13||We will decide at the 2021.04.13 meeting whether to meet with key PT stakeholders about the proposed revision to the Serving-on-PT Flow document|
|Date||Due Date||Lead||Action Item Details|
|2021.04.13||IT, NW||Reconstruct the Serving-on-PT document with an annual flow, entry, house rules. Dispute resolution ?|