We extend an invitation to the community to train in the methodology of Theory U, along with members of the PT.
How can I participate?
- By studying the u.Lab course materials
- By joining small-group coaching circles, where we practice the techniques and methods of Theory U.
- By participating in “hubs,” which u.Lab provides as larger gathering places for participants.
- We ask all Shambhala u.Lab participants to join the Shambhala “Maha Hub” (formal name “Shambhala International Hub”), where we all can connect and coordinate our various journeys through the u.Lab course.
- In addition, anyone can create, host, or join a hub to explore local or mandala-wide topics of their choosing at the Presencing Institute’s website. Hubs should identify their intention, and follow a focused journey shaped by the Theory U framework.
Click here for detailed instructions for signing up for the u.lab and Shambhala Hub.
Please let us know if you sign up by sending an RSVP to Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org.